Thursday, October 8, 2009

Army !! (1st)

I have a lot of stories about troops. I had to say YES whenever commander odered something. I had to shoot the rifle every day. I couldn't eat what I want to eat during the day time. I had to wait around a year for see my girl friend. When I broke up with my x-girl friend, I felt that everything goes bad because I am a soldier. When I was private, even I wanted to suicide. It was really hard time for me. When I became corporal, I had to control over 70 soldiers. At that time was really interesting. I could listen my soldiers song every night. I could get massage before I go to bed. I think it is good experience for me. I could recommand the troops camp. It will be good but no more than one week. If it goes more than one week, it will makes you crazy.

Thank you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment