Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend !!

I am living in Koreantown. Most of people think living in Koreantown is useless, helpfullness, and wasting time. I was same opinion like them. I could hear the sound of siren every night. I could take one and half hours to reach my school by the bus. I don't have good condition to study in my room and I can hear the Korean everywhere so I can't improve my English skill. Today is Oct 4, 2009. I already heard the siren of police five times. I heard Los Angeles is one of the dangerous city in the United States. This state is close to the border of Mexico so many Mexicans are living in California. I am not saying that Mexicans make most problems. I am saying that the place of California is the bad reason of circumstance.
I saw the marathon today. The lange of marathon was simple, Olympic to Rimpau, and East to West. I saw Koreantown festival few weeks ago. Many events were interesting, and I had good time. The result of these things are if there were bad things, there will good things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment