Sunday, October 4, 2009

Narcissism !! (3rd)

Do you think you are beautiful? Do you think everything goes well because of you? I have a friend who has these kind of minds. He is tall and handsome like actor. Everyone think that he has a beautiful girlfriend. Actually I thought same thing. When I saw him in the high school, he was a good manner and silence boy. He was doing only reading and writting. I thought he is higher level than me. It was wrong. He thought that he study better than the other students. He thought he is better than any other person even a teacher. I think he didn't have any girlfriend during the high school year. Narcissism is as same as selfish. This is my opinion. Narciss died because of he thought he is the best. Sometimes we need to look back the past. Also we need to try to fix the what was wrong in the past. We need modesty for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment