I'v been to Ethiophian food restaurant. It was on the Fair Fax Ave. Me and my friends roaded a car for 20 minutes to get there. When I entered the restaurant, I could see a lot of Ethiophia traditional things. Especially I could see the roof of Ethiopia house which was decorated in the restaurant. I ordered tips which was cubes of beef stir fried with spied butter, onions and green pepper served with Injera. I ordered this because this seemed including some beef. For the result, I couldn't eat at all. I should use my hands for eat this. The bread which colored brown, taste not good for me. The owner of restaurant was really kind to us. She said everything which how to eat, what's the taste like etc. After we ate, We wanted pay for food. I couldn't believe that I drinked water, it costed 7 dollors for a bottle. I had good time anyway.
Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment