When I was young, I usually went to the church every Sunday with my mother. I liked to see my friends and there were delicious food after the worship service. I was too young to understand about God and heaven. I think I heard about heaven over than 1000 times. My paster said "Heaven is God's gift", "Heaven gives you lots of joy and happiness." etc... He said like over 1000 times but I coudn't understand.
This book made me to think about and made me to draw about heaven's view. There will be green field like New Zealand hill, there will be nice and beautiful women sometimes I imaged, and there will be my grandmother who passed away few years ago. This is not I want to go out and die and I will go to heaven. This is just my opinion, and I will write my own heaven after my retiring.
Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment