Many Korean like to fishing. Some person leave their all thing behind and go for fishing. One of my friend's father liked to fishing. One day, my friend came to me and said "I am not going to fishing. If I go for fishing, I will cut my wrist". The reason why, his father went for fishing instead of go for company. He fired.
I heard there is a fishing place near Santa Monica beach. One of my friend really loves to fishing. I might follow him for the next time. I heard he got 25 inchi of flatfish. I really like to eat sushi. This is why I want to go there. I asked to my friend about fishing. "Why do you like to fishing". "Isn't it boring"? He said when he was fishing, He could think deeply like meditation. He also enjoy the taste of pulling the row. He had experience of catching shark. Little baby shark. I don't know he release the shark. He had a photo which shows shark in the box.
I believe that fishing can be nice habbit. I should decide by my own after I go for fishing.
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so sorry your friend's father was fired. I also like go fishing because I can be lost in meditation, when I wait for fish takes a bait. Let's go fishing!!!!
ReplyDelete