Monday, September 14, 2009

There is no place like Home !!


I went to Culver City on Saturday around seven O'clock. There was crowded, and people were ready for the show. The movie started around seven fifty. There was a lot of children and their family took the place on the street and bench. We were lucky that we were in the front row. When the movie started, the place we sat was really noisy. I couldn't set on the chair without opening my ears. I think the moive was really fun, even though I couldn't understand about 40% of story. The people started to clapping when Judy did good action. They also clapped when the music over. I loved the movic which I never seen before, so I might not forget until I die.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I also went to there. I've been US around one and half years. However, it makes me to think family though.

    ReplyDelete