I never took an airplane until I became 14 years old. Many people can say that they never took an airplane during their lifes. Anyways at that time I was really afraid of riding an airplane. I thought that 'This can be last step in Korea during my life', 'I can lost my way in the U.S. also I can be an International lost child'. I was having problem to study in Korea because I like to do something with my friends. For examples I liked to ride motor bike, drink and smoke. My parents wondered that I can't do anything in the future, so that decided to send me to the U.S. I didn't like to travel, but today I love to do that like Santiago. I went to the Seattle International Airport in 2000. I think when I arrived to the airport, I spend a lot of money for taxi and living expenses. Today I can say that was priceless experiences. As I said I like to travel. If I have time for next break, I might go to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon.
Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment