Friday, September 25, 2009

Something Done, Nothing Earned !! (3rd)

I entered my high school in Washington state. When I was Junior, I lived in my host family's house where was ten minutes far from the school. There was a mart near by my house, so sometimes I walked to there for buy some snack and soda. At that time I walked for my health. It took about one hour for get to the mart. This means about two hours for round trip. I could smoke at that time because I was enough age to buy a pack of cigar. One day, I spend almost four hours for buy a pack of cigar. I went to the mart without wallet, and came back without ID. In this case, I bought a pack of cigar, I experienced as same as old man. I think I really felt that I really need a car for live in the United States. I didn't need a car in my country for buy something small stuff. Even though I walked for health, It was painful at that time. Today, I said my story in WA, when I heard someone walked one or two hours for something. I had a great experience in my life.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment