Hello~!! This is Hyeong Jun Lim who has english name Brian.
I'm from Seoul, Korea. I was born in Seoul in 1986. My family composed with my parents, younger sister, younger brother who is only 13 years old amd I.
I came to the United States on August, 22 and the L.A is first time to visit. Here is very hot in the affernoon and kinda cold in the evening, but I like to stay in CA.
I just got finished the millitary service in Korea for two years. It was very tough for me, that's why I can wake up at six every morning.
I'm living in KoreaTown which one and half hours far from here by bus. It's good for health wake up in the morning, but i'm getting tired of bus riding.
My hobby is sports. I liked play a lot of sports except golf. I tried to golf before I felt that this is not my sports.
good to see you guys and I want to make many friends internationally, so I can go to the oversea every vacation nation to nation.
Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment