Every person who born in my country need to learn about their country. I think I learn the Korean national anthem when I was 4 years old. I learn how the music came from, and the secret meaning inside of song. We had a lot of test about country like as the United States. The United States has a symbol too. I can give an eagle for example. Korea has an animal symbol as the United States. The tiger is my country symbol. We have a flower symbol which is the rose of Sharon. Korea is as calling as white cloth people in Asia. The reason why people wore the traditional clothes which most parts were white. I learn about symbolism in the class. There are many symbols in my life. For the example, the clock is represent time, day, and appointment etc. It is good to have a symbol for myself. I might want to be a turtle which never give up.
Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment