I planned something special for this weekend. I never been to a mall in LA so I planned to go there. In the result, I walked all day. I am living in KoreanTown. It is almost over an hour to be at the LA downtown. When I was taking army service in Korea, I usually walked about four or five hours per day. I thought it will good for my health and walk is good for watch the view of LA downtown. It was not. I spend an hour with my painful leg and sweat shirts which was really sticky. It was cool inside of the mall. I think I spend most of the time for cool down my heat. I visited park of general MacAther. People were burning on the grass. I was dizzy and lack of water. I should ride a bus but I was walked for a long time. I thought riding bus is waste money. Before that I spend big money for shopping so I need to save. I am not going to take a walk anymore. This is my experience for this weekend.
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment