Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Korean Ancestor !! (1st)

Korea has five-thousand-year history. Long time ago, there was a bear and tiger on the mountain. Both of animals wanted to be a human. One day, God came to them. He saw their were looking totally depress. God knew the problem so he gave them a resolution. The resolution was if they alive 100 days in a cave with only garlic, then God will transforms them to humans. They endured first few days with only garlics. Few days later tiger began to grumbling. Finally he ran away from the cave. The bear endured steedily so the bear became a lady. She was the most beautiful in the Asia so a prince of a country fell in love with her. They got marry and a baby borned. The baby became the first king of Korea. I learned this story when I was teen. As Greek people knew the Greek Gods, we learned Korean Gods. I knew the other interesting story of Korean Gods. If you allow to write for next blog, I will grad to do that.

Thank you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment