I didn't know just what I've done. I didn't know that I made a person disappoint at me. Few years ago, I was in the army troops. Most men in Korea, require to do millitary sevice and have to be a soldiers. One day we practice about how to shoot the rifle (K-2). I was really dislike to shoot because it hurts my face area after the shoot. I tried to skip the practice, and I thought I was perfect that no one couldn't find me. The problem came after I returned to the troops. I had a upper level commander, he was scolding to my friends. I was really sorry for them. I didn't know that this is going to be happen as Eddie didn't know that girl was in the fire (finally he knew it but not sure at that time in the book). After this happening, I never tried to skip the practice until I finish.
Thank you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment