Today I saw the TED video which Dan Ariely was spoken about buggy moral code. I think this video is relates with our life. Dan Ariely related this experiment with economy. Even if I couldn't understand most of his speech, it seems like fun. This experiment can have relationship with our lifes. I can say assignments, quiz, and test are can be exemples. For the example if teacher gives an assignment about watch the Metrix. I will probary lend or go to the movie theater for watch. But some people can say "I watched" But they didn't watch actually. Dan Ariely wanted to say that before people lie thay think about the percentage of danger. I really agree about his opinion. Dan Ariely said that the percentage of cheat increase or decrease depend on which group actor is in. I might have same situation like this. I will be my country side even if my country side is doing something wrong. But if Japan or China doing something little better than my country I am still my country side. ( I don't know this is good example for Dan Ariely's experiment) This show was interesting because he treat about people's mind. I liked to watch this.
Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment