Friday, September 18, 2009

My Treasure !! (3rd)

I have a my own treasure in my life. If you ask me what it is, I would say it is my family. My parents have really old fashion mind. When I have to something at night, they always wondered so call to my cell phone every 5 minutes. I had struggling with my parents really many times. I think I am still arguing with them even now. I think they might have wide heart to receive their children's offer. My sister Sarah always helps me to stay in the United States. When I came to the United States, my sister was always adviced me as well. How to do something when you stand on the danger situation. I really love my family. I forgot to say about my little brother Ivan. He always follow my action. When I watched TV, he tried to watch it in the other room, when I play something on the computer, he tried to do so. One time my parents were upset because he played computer game alot, but he always said that I do the samething so don't give me too much stress. So cute isn't it? These were why I love my family and I think they are my treasure in my life.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment