Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Science of Brain

jill Bolte Taylor is a person who spoken about stroke. During the time about this message, I need to thanks that I can live and stay in here. She was one of the person who took hard time to heal from the stoke. I thought that she really thank to alive. breathing the air, walking on the street, and eat delicious food, I need to feel the thanks. She brought someone's brain, it was scared. even though I have samething in my head, it looks ugly. It had a long tail which connect to some part of our body and I felt that I never can do like her. She introduced the brain. The brain has two parts which is right side and left side. I think left brain is most important. also right brain is important too but little lesser than left.

I am really thanks to live, I am going to call to my parents tonight and said THANK YOU.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment