Thursday, September 10, 2009

Miss understand about my father (2nd)

My father is really strick and tough to his children. I know that he had a hard time when he was a teenager, but I couldn't understand his secret meaning in this word. One day me and my father were having a trouble. At that time I just got finished my army service, I want to take a little rest. Like spend time with my friends, went out for trip about two or three days, drink alcohol as much I want. These were what I wanted for break. One night he scord to me and said "study!!" and he continued to say time every time he saw me. I think that at that time I begun to brought my life to the difficult way. Today I felt that I was wrong. He was the one who wanted to make me right person. Next time if he offer to do something, I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment