Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bragging with Friend !! (2nd) 2nd draft

I was interesting about a part of book which was the view of Phaeton and Ephasus were bragging each other. I was great pride about my house when I was young. My apartment was not very huge, but builted newly in 1995. One day, my friend who was living biggest apartment in Seoul came to me and started to bargging. We compared which apartment has more rooms, more playgrounds. We also compared which one is higher apartment, and even compared how many steps to the school from each apartment. I upset easily when I was young. I think we fought because of his apartment is taking place nearby game room. Isn't it funny? I would liked to bragging about my steel top. It was unique and no one couldn't bit me. I think I bragged about my top during my whole class time in front of classmates. Today, I think these are interesting experiences in my life. I can tell that these are priceless.

Thank you!!

Bagging-->Bragging

4 comments:

  1. You were so funny. You have happy memory. I also boasted my stuff when I was young. Most children may do like that. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,I'm Vicky. I want to know What's the meaning of the word "bagging" in your blog. I searched this word's meaning in my dictionary,but it can not relate to your blog. Maybe tomorrow you can tell me. Thank you. Yeah, I also think perform with classmates is very interesting.By the way, your photo is so handsome.^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I don't understand what does the "Phaeton and Ephasus were bagging each other" means? also "my friend who was living biggest apartment in Seoul came to me and started to bagging" I think before who u needed to write complete sentence, i mean subject + verb + obj+ who or .. last, what does the started to bagging? begging or bagging?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting story, but there are quite a few grammatical and orphografical mistakes. Is "bargging" supposed to be "bragging"? It is a little bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete